Saturday, May 17, 2014

Entertaining Way to Learn More about North Korea

If you want a good read and to learn more about North Korea at the same time, I recommend "The Target" by David Baldacci. If you ever wondered what it would be like to live in a Communist, totalitarian regime country, this book will give you an idea. And it ain't pretty. Sounds like hell on earth. It also reminded me of Nazi concentration camps. Which reminds me of another book recommendation. "The Auschwitz Escape" by Joel C. Rosenberg is also an excellent read and a good way to learn about what life was like in the concentration camps of WWII. There were a lot of similarities between the two books. When I read about Auschwitz, I assumed that the camps were all in the past. Then I read "The Target" and found out that I couldn't have been more wrong. I recommend you read both. You will be much more grateful for our freedoms!

1 comment:

  1. Harry Reid has been so consistantly leftist that he has replaced Teddy Kennedy as the one whose opinions are consistantly WROONG!! I believe he has no respect for the constitution what so ever.

    ReplyDelete